Condition: New with tags
- MDZX016 655046
- Crochet / Teddy Bear / Engraved Logo /Colour Block
- Wool Blend
- ACCENTS 2
- Lame Effect
- GARMENT CARE
- Dry Clean Only
- EXACT MATERIAL
- 60% Wool 20% Rayon 18% Acrylic 2% Elastane
- COUNTRY/REGION OF MANUFACTURE
• This item has unique pattern so the position of it might look different than pictured.
Tag size: One size*
* Approximate measurements: full length: 14 cm / 5 3/4'' / teddy bear height: 10 cm / 4" / width: 8.5 cm / 3 1/4'' / spring ring diameter: 3.3 cm / 1 1/4"
Approximate measurements: full length: 14 cm / 5 3/4'' / teddy bear height: 10 cm / 4" / width: 8.5 cm / 3 1/4'' / spring ring diameter: 3.3 cm / 1 1/4"
We keep responsibility for every purchase step, so we choose only reputable and time-tested partners for our items delivery.
We dispatch Monday - Friday
Items won during the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. We aim to pack and dispatch goods as soon as possible. However, due to busy times, your parcel could be dispatched within 2 working days.
Delivery price (incl. auction's administration fee):
- Lithuania, from 6.99 EUR.
- Latvia & Estonia, from 13.99 EUR.
- Other EU countries, from 15.99 EUR.
- US, from 35.99 EUR.
- UK, from 29.99 EUR.
Delivery time frame
EU: 2 to 5 working days
US/UK: 10 to 20 working days
! Precise delivery price for home accessories and furniture will be calculated after auction of the item will end !
Other International (not EU) buyers
By placing an international order, you are agreeing to the terms outlined below:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. All extra charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- If you will refuse a package or will not pay import charges and parcel will be returned to us as Unclaimed or for any other reason parcel will be returned to us, you will be responsible for all return / resend P&P charges.
- Due to BREXIT, shipments to the UK are subject to certain duties and taxes. Therefore, before completing your purchase, make sure you provide the correct contact details (telephone number and email address) as couriers or UK customs will need to contact you for customs formalities and other customs procedures.
- Also, we recommend that you check your incoming emails after completing your purchase, as they may contain important information about your shipment and customs procedures.
- Our courier companies have advised us that if incorrect contact information is provided on the order details, they will not be able to change it or resend it to UK customs, so your purchase will be returned to the sender. Please make sure to provide a valid contact phone number and email address.
- If you will have 5 unpaid items or unpaid item cases, you will be automatically restricted from bidding. Therefore, please make sure to bid on the items you will be happy to complete the transaction.